Burpsuite Plugin to decrypt AES Encrypted traffic on the fly.
What it does
- Burpsuite 1.7.36
- Windows 10
- xubuntu 18.04
- Kali Linux 2018
- The IProxyListener decrypt requests and encrypt responses, and an IHttpListener than encrypt requests and decrypt responses.
- Burp sees the decrypted traffic, including Repeater, Intruder and Scanner, but the client/mobile app and server see the encrypted version.
How it works
How to Install
- Require AES Encryption Key (Can be obtained by using frida script or reversing mobile app)
- Require AES Encryption Initialize Vector (Can be obtained by using frida script or reversing mobile app)
- Request Parameter (Leave blank in case of whole request body)
- Response Parameter (Leave blank in case of whole response body)
- Character Separated with space for obfuscation on request/response (In case of Offuscation)
- URL/Host of target to decrypt/encrypt request and response
Getting AES Encryption Key and IV
Download jar file from Release and add in burpsuite
- First setup frida server on IOS and Android device.
- Launch Application on mobile device.
- Run this frida script on your host machine to get AES Encryption Key and IV.
- Provide SecretSpecKey under
Secret Key field
- Procide IV under
Initialize Vector field
- Provide Host/URL to filter request and response for encryption and decryption
Start AES Killer
Дата: 2018-11-08 13:16:01
aes decryption,aes encryption,android,burp,burp aes-killer,burp extensions,burp plugin,burpsuite,burpsuite extender,burpsuite tools,decryptor,linux,mac,windows